By: Hillel Fuld
I recently had a thought. While I spend most of my week writing articles about tech, social media, and mobile advertising, only a minority of my social graph sees all the posts. I tweet and share the posts but if you are not on Twitter, FB, or Google+ when I share it, chances are you will miss the article. I have been trying to figure out a way to ensure that my content does not disappear into the black hole, otherwise known as the internet, and have yet to come up with the perfect solution.
However, many people have suggested I write a weekly post summing up the week in tech, based on the articles I wrote that week. I will give this a shot and see how it goes. Hope you enjoy the articles below and if you have any ideas on how to make this post better or how to solve the above issue, please let me know in the comments or on Twitter, I am @hilzfuld. You can also find me on Google+ here.
Now for the tech news:
- Why you WILL End up Using Google Plus! The big question is, will people leave Facebook and go to Google+? My answer? Yes!
- iOS Devs Can Now Create An Augmented Reality App in Minutes: Augmented Reality is not as complicated as it looks!
-The New Mango OS is One Step Closer to the Market: Windows Phone is getting better and better.
- Mozilla To Create a Mobile Platform and Threaten Android? Is there really room for another mobile OS, even if it is open-sourced?
- Flibpoard Gets Ads, Will It Affect the Experience? Flipboard has to be the most beautiful app out there, will ads change that?
- Another Great Video About Mobile Tech: This video pretty much sums up why I love mobile technology.
- Volkswagen Going All Techie: A really cool ad by Volkswagen shows how the car company uses mobile to promote its products.
- How Much Can you Get Away with at An Apple Store? If you click one link here, this should be it. That is, if you want to laugh!
- Gotta Love iPad Commercials: Why do Apple commercials give you that warm fuzzy feeling?
- Tango Brings its iOS/Android App to PCs across the globe: Tango, free video calling announced for Windows. Watch out, Skype!
- The Future Is Now! iPhone To Recognize Faces? iOS5 to include face detection? Wow, the potential!
- Will Windows Phone Flop? Not if Microsoft Does This! Here is an outline of what Microsoft should do to make it in the mobile space.
- How Apple (Lion) Copied Apple (iOS): Been using and loving Lion, but it is so clear how iOS influenced the creation of Lion